Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Divine Dream – How it Started


Raising 2 gorgeous young boys, running a business with my husband, becoming a qualified counselor, teaching Zumba and working in sales and marketing roles have been just some of my life adventures. Despite these successes, I felt something was missing and that something was creativity.

I decided to channel my creativity into creating boutique sleepwear hampers. After extensive research I became frustrated with the lack of variety in existing sleepwear collections. I grabbed a notebook and started drawing.  I haven’t stopped since!

I am so happy to be presenting my first collection, inspired by none other than you – the modern woman! The career woman, the family woman, the woman who has been there and done that and the woman who is just starting her life adventure.

My collection is all about gorgeous, cosy, wearable style. Staying in does not have to mean tracksuit pants! Divine Dreams is about adding a little glam to the bedroom and making you feel just as special as you are. Everyone deserves a little soul pampering. (Yes, that includes the boys too!) 

Enjoy!

Yours Truly,

Sandra x

No comments:

Post a Comment